|Location||All departures from America|
|Detail||All departures from America|
|Detail||– Meet the guide after arriving at Incheon Airport
– After moving to Seoul, free time or hotel check-in
|Detail||– After meeting with the guide, go to Seoraksan Mountain in Gangwon-do
* Ride the Gwongeumseong Cable Car and enjoy the unexplored scenery of Seoraksan Mountain by walking up to Shakingbawi Rock and Biryong Falls.
You can overlook the still scenery and Sokcho.
|Detail||– Go to Goseong
* Go up to the Goseong Observatory and you can see the 12 peaks of Mt. Geumgang from afar.
Passing through Abai Village, you can sympathize with the beauty of the eight sights of Kwandong while reminiscing on the sunrise at Naksansa Temple.
|Detail||– Move to Jeongseonjang to Jeongseon 5-day Market, full of rural charm
* Skywalk shows a wonderful landscape reminiscent of a map of the Korean Peninsula
– You can feel the scent of the sea as the train leaves along the sea of Jeongseon.
* Optional: Take the train ($50)
– Today is an opportunity to have a different time in a quiet hermitage in the mountains
– Temple stay or rest in a hanok
|Detail||– On the last day in Gangwon-do, visit the 99-room Principal Sohn’s formal yangban houses.
* You can see old houses and pass by Gyeongpodae, where you can see the beautiful seascape at a glance, and there is
Free time in the streets of small cafes
– Go to Gangneung Station. Go to Seoul by train
Notice * Please note that the schedule above may change slightly depending on the airline and local circumstances. * Included: Hotel accommodation (two people per room), professional guide, driver, and vehicle/meal included * NOT INCLUDED: Tips for guides and drivers must be paid in cash or in advance. ( $20 x 5days = $100 , restaurants, hotels, and beverages are paid separately, various options . * Travel insurance is strongly recommended (in case of natural disasters, each tour/hotel/admission fee is non-refundable)